
Here's Kirk's campaign poster...kind of lame, but his mom was busy with 7 other kids and did not have a design background unlike some other lucky person I know.
Here's Lauren making her "Badge-A-Minit" badges with "VOTE 4 Lauren" on them. They are cute, colorful and hip. She did not like my version. It was very professional looking and had a FABULOUS slogan (Go for the Gold and Vote for Lauren--Your GOLD Medal CHOICE). I guess I'm feeling a little under appreciated (something I guess I need to used to feeling). Yesterday she had to go and videotape her campaign speech. On Thursday, they will stream it into all the classrooms and the kids will watch all the speeches on their in-class flat-front T.V.s. She is nervous about this election. She is running against one of her soccer teammates, who she feels, is very popular and has lots of friends. This opponent, however, will not be at school Thursday or Friday (election day), so she is planning a campaign blitz on those days, buttons and candy! She is one smart cookie! Good luck Lauren!
The first school election way back in 6th grade!
1 comment:
Carol, Lauren is so cute. Her posters from each year are great- she is lucky to have a design background mom!! I hope she wins!
Post a Comment