Each year Claire's Birthday falls just before our McMullin Family Reunion. This causes Claire much stress, worrying that I will be too preoccupied with preparations to plan her birthday party. This year, Claire made sure she wasn't left out by planning her own festivities. She had very specific ideas.
The girls arrived and had to "walk the red carpet."
Then beauty assistant, Lauren, helped give them make-overs!
They were off to see "Wall-e" on opening night in our converted Suburban "limo."
Of course, we needed a Chauffer. Kirk was suppost to be wearing a black suit with red tie (I told you she was specific), but since he was late getting home (not Kirk!), he was allowed to go sans
uniform--but the hat was a must!
No red carpet, but they didn't seem to mind!
When they returned home, they had dinner at our exclusive backyard restaurant!
Overall, I think she was happy with her plans, as well as the few
modifications I made (to prevent my complete exhausion)!
Happy 10th Birthday Claire!
3 comments:
Wow Carol. Pictures on the sidebar and everything. You are a quick study.
Claire deserves an awesome party. What a cute group of friends she has!
Claire is so cute. I'm glad she had such a fun party.
very nice carol-it looks great and i always love reading your commentary. here is our blog baylesclan@blogspot.com
Post a Comment