Thursday, July 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!





When I was 7, a really great thing happened to my only-child self...a baby brother. Now, mind you, what I thought I really wanted was a baby SISTER, but gratefully, Heavenly Father knows best. We had lots of fun growing up. Here's a little tribute to Mike on his special day!




He started out playing with MY Lego's! Love the 70's decor...That picture on the wall still exists in my nightmares!




Helping out in the garden (in his underwear). Be grateful, I passed up the naked picture!



Probably countless hours learning how to draw and shoot a pistol!



Now, the really great part about having Michael for a brother is the AWESOME Uncle he is for my kids!




They LOVE their Uncle Mike!!!




AND, so do I! Have a great birthday. I love you and I'm so proud of you. You are a great example of someone who continually perseveres and is working so hard to fulfill your goals. I wish you a wonderful year with much success!

No comments: