Monday, July 26, 2010

And, we’re off…

 

Full speed ahead, I’m afraid.  The new school year has begun.  I wish I could slow down time.  Summer went by far too quickly.  Here’s the traditional picture:

 

DSC00911

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cole-9th grade, Evan-5th grade, Claire-7th grade, and Lauren-11th grade (oh, my heart hurts).  Cole is a freshman at the high school this year…he is a lucky freshman because he has a cute older sister who drives him to school:

DSC00912

Here they are driving away.  Lauren was disgusted with me for taking this:

DSC00914

Here are my babies:

DSC00910

Yes, Evan is STILL wearing the “Champion” hat that used to be worn by his Great-Grandpa Gibbs.  And, Claire, my little fashionista, is sporting a new ruffle-flower bag, otherwise known as her “backpack.”

Too bad I don’t have a picture of the happy mom left behind with no one to keep me company, except for Shorty, that is!

shorty

1 comment:

Celia Fae said...

I'm finally you. Alice went to school today. Now if I could just get rid of my husband....