Evan and Claire got new shoes today and I thought I’d share the shoes along with the floors in our new home! Creative, no?
Evan’s greatest joy in life is buying new shoes. No joke, even when he was little. Especially cleats! Here’s the new cleats for football season modeled on our GREEN basement carpet (oh yes, forest green circ. 1993)
Then, Evan wanted an action shot.
And now, part of the basement…TA DA!
Sorry it is not a fancy picture. This is definitely the “before.” However, you will notice the beautiful built-ins with TONS of storage. The kids have managed to come up with a make-shift sectional. Their dream is to have Love Sacs down there. I told them no love sacs in the basement, a bad idea, if you ask me.
Do you Californians know what a love sac is? Here’s a pic. They are like trampolines here. Everyone’s got one.
Problem is, this is also what can happen on a love sac,
I don’t think so, no lovin’ in our sacs! Or, as my brother-in-law says, “no fornicating on the sac!”
Okay, major sidetrack. Now for Claire!
Claire’s new pointe shoes. Do you know that pointe shoes are only suppose to be good for 15 hours of use? What? Someone should have filled me in on that before we started all this ballet business. She is modeling them on our entry way tile, again, white ceramic with MAUVE marble diamonds. And, here is the entry way,
Nothing’s on the walls because I’m DYING to paint them. The paint is a taupey-pink. I’m hoping that with a more neutral color on the walls I will be able to stand the tile for a little while until we can change them.
Tomorrow, I’m going to share MY FAVORITE room in the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment