Kirk and I flew to Dallas last week for my brother’s wedding! We were so excited! This is the BEFORE picture. This is MY family…we were sealed in May in the Mesa Temple FOREVER!!!
My parents have waited for this day for a long time. They look happy here!
Aren’t they a cute couple? Below is my favorite shot:
Here’s a close up of her bouquet which she MADE out of decorative paper. Each flower is folded to make a flower. It was incredible. She made hundreds (?) of them as decorations at the reception. I was very impressed with her craftiness. She can definitely be a “Knab.”
Check out her cute shoes:
And, the best part are these two cuties:
Thayde and Cohl (like my Cole). They are 7 years old and 9 years old. My kids are excited to meet them. They LOVE Michael and, I know, Michael loves them. Here’s my fav pic. of all of them:
They make such a cute family! We are so excited for Michael and are thrilled to welcome Kerstin, Thayde and Cohl to our family!
So, I didn’t have any pictures of Kirk and I, but I cropped one just to prove we were there!
No comments:
Post a Comment