Monday, December 1, 2008

Claire's Christmas Dance

After months of practicing, Claire's dance group (unnamed as of now) performed this past Saturday at Temple Hill for the Tree Lighting Program. She has been VERY excited and her expectations were fulfilled. She enjoyed performing, and especially wearing A LOT of make-up.

Here's the clip of the performance:







Here we are afterwards. If you look closely you can see the remnants of Evan's tantrum, and also the parent that had to deal with it (Kirk). It was a great night!!!

3 comments:

Brigitta said...

Love that Claire girl!!!! We wanted to go to the temple lights on Saturday ahd I am so bummed it didn't work out for us. I am sure it was fantastic.

Celia Fae said...

What a wonderful experience for Claire (not so much Evan). Thanks for recording it so we can appreciate it.

Tami said...

I loved the performance! She did a great job! Thanks for sharing that with us!