Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Moment in Time

At any given moment there can be many different things going on at our house. Here's what was happening Sunday afternoon at approximately 5:10 p.m.
Evan "hanging" out --- Claire doing a puppet show --- Lauren getting in trouble for reading instead of cleaning up her VERY messy room --- Cole with his personal Algebra tutor ---
By the way, what is it with teenagers and picture taking? For some reason, all of the sudden, I'm not allowed to take pictures of them. And, if I do, they try to cover their face. Whatever--see if that stops me!

2 comments:

Brigitta said...

Yes, it is better she(Lauren) is hiding, that way no one needs to see how absolutely cute she is. Can I adopt Claire to be Ethan's nanny. She is so sweet with him.

D-dawg said...

It is not ok for them to hide their faces. Do not give up on the picture taking! I'm sure over time you'll wear them down. I like this post.. I'm going to have to copy it some time.