Sunday, September 14, 2008

Skipping Church

Well, not really skipping...more like substituting. Grandpa was conducting a Stake Conference at the Interstake Center on Temple Hill, so we got to sneak over and have a short visit. Claire didn't realize we were seeing Grandpa "in person" until we got there. She thought he would just be on a screen (I guess she thought it was a broadcast from Salt Lake)! It was a wonderful session and it was so great to see Grandpa. We also got to have lunch at the Stake President's home in the Piedmont Hills. A gorgeous old Victorian. The kids felt a little too much at home and explored all the nooks and crannies of the home. They had a great time. What a fun Sunday! The only thing that would have made it better would have been to have Grandma there too!

I must mention that Cole is standing on his tip toes.
He is NOT taller than Grandpa, or ME, or Lauren...at least not yet!

3 comments:

D-dawg said...

I wondered where you were.......... I couldn't imagine you guys skipping but I knew you weren't out of town either! I'm glad to hear you were at temple hill. YOu all look so happy in that picture. What a fun day.

Brigitta said...

Ya, we were all wondering where you were. Sounds like a nice Sunday. Wish we could have come too.

Audry said...

I didn't realize you had a blog. Cute family picture.