I actually have this in poster size and used to have it on my wall several years ago. I realized this morning that it IS MUD I’m dealing with right now and that I need to focus on the RAIN in our lives. Because we have prayed for rain, and it is finally falling. It also reminds me to be thankful that Heavenly Father is in control of things and His plan is way better than anything I could come up with (even though sometimes I’m pretty convinced I know what’s best). The answers to our prayers usually don’t happen the way we think they will and I’m good with that. I’m content to wallow in the mud right now. “The sun will come out tomorrow!”…(cheesy, I know)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we sure love you too and are praying for you that through all the mud some green shoots show up! lots of love nan
Post a Comment